The PUSB05UBK is a high-powered, ultra low capacitance device for dual USB port and power bus protection. The PUSB05UBK is rated for 5.0V applications, with 500 Watts peak pulse power per line (8/20µs) and an ultra low capacitance of 2.5pF (CJ(SD)). The PUSB05UBK is ideally suited for surge suppression and ESD protection of high-speed data line applications such as video graphic cards, 3G cellular handsets, gigabit Ethernet and SIMM cards.
The PUSB05UBK combines eight ultra low capacitance steering diodes for up to four individual data or transmission lines and one TVS diode for the power bus. This device is offered in the space-saving SOT-23-6 package configuration. The small package size minimizes the lead inductance, preventing overshoot voltages during high ESD current events. ProTek recommends that the PUSB05UBK be mounted near the connector on the PCB. This device meets and exceeds the ESD requirements of IEC 61000-4-2 and the EFT requirements of IEC 61000-4-4.
• Gigabit Ethernet
• SMART Phones
• Portable Electronics
• Video Card Interfaces
• USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
• DVI Interfaces
The PBSS Series connection modules are designed to be used to protect LED drivers and ballast. These devices provide an additional level of protection against transients induced in the power line by lightning and inductive switching, in industrial and commercial applications.
• LED Driver Protection
• Universal Voltage Ballast
• Meets ANSI C136.2 / IEEE C62.41.2 Location Category C High Exposure
• IP66 Waterproof and Dustproof
• Compliance to UL1449 Type 4 Component Assembly
• Compliance to IEC 61643-11 Class II / EN61643-11 Type 2
• Compliance to CE Class I & II Installation
• Compact Form Factor With Mounting Tabs
• Thermally Proteccted
• Protects Line to Neutral, Line to Ground and Neutral to Ground in Accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2 Guildlines
• Surge Current 20,000 Amps @ 8/20µs Waveform
• High Temperature Rating of 85°C
• 10KA and 20kA Max Ratings (1 Shot)
The PLR2504 is an ultra low capacitance steering diode/TVS array. This device is designed to protect computing applications such as gigabit Ethernet, USb and DVI interfaces as well as telecommunication equipment and systems. The PLR2504 is available in the space-saving DFN-10 package configuration and is rated at 300 Watts peak pulse current (8/20µs waveshape).
This device meets the IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD), 61000-4-2 (EFT) and 61000-4-4 (Surge) requirements. At higher operating frequencies or faster edge rates, insertion loss and signal integrity are a major concern. This device in conjunction with passive components integrated into a TVS/filter network can be used for EMI/RFI protection.
• Gigabit Ethernet
• T1/E1, T3/E3 Chip Side Protection
• Wireless Communication
• USB & DVI Interfaces
• IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air ± 15kV, Contact ±8kV
• IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns
• IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge)
• 300 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 8/20µs)
• ESD Protection > 25 kilovolts
• Very Low Clamping Voltage: VC Max 12V @ 25A, 8/20µs
• Unidirectional Configuration
• Protects 4 I/O Ports & Power Supply
• Ultra Low Capacitance: 4pF
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant