The PAM03SD2318CI is an ultra low capacitance transient voltage suppressor array, designed to protect automotive applications. This device is available in a bidirectional configuration and is rated at 250 Watts for an 8/20µs waveshape.
The PAM03SD2318CI meets IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) requirements. At higher operating frequencies or faster edge rates, insertion loss and signal integrity are a major concern. This device offers a ultra low capacitance and low leakage current in a miniature SOD-323 package.
• AEC-Q101 Qualified
• IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air - 15kV, Contact - 8kV
• Exceeds Level 4: Device Handles 10kV Contact & 25kV Air Discharge
• IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns
• 250 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp=8/20µs)
• Replacement for MLV (0805)
• Bidirectional Configuration
• Protects One Power or I/O Port
• ESD Protection > 25 kilovolts
• Low Clamping Voltage
• Ultra low Capacitance: 0.6pF Typical
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant